LEI CODE: 984500F8FB7A03D6DC63
The Traderson Foundation will develop its own original policy for managing innovative investments for the customer, which is carried out in the following stages:
1. Analysis of the state of innovative assets used by the enterprise in the previous period. The purpose of this analysis is to study the dynamics of the total volume and composition of the innovative assets used, their share in the total volume of intangible and non-current assets of the enterprise, the system of indicators of the effectiveness of their use.
2. Formation of the general need for innovative investments in the planning period in accordance with the used innovation strategy of the enterprise. There are the following four types of innovative strategy of the enterprise, which determine the volume and types of its innovative investment:
"Everything is new - yourself." This type of innovation strategy is associated with the activities of enterprises that independently develop and are the first to introduce innovations. The general need for innovative investments with this type of innovative strategy is formed mainly due to the volume of development of new scientific and technical products within the enterprise itself and partly through the acquisition of patents.
"Fast second". The essence of this type of innovation strategy is that the company, observing the innovative activities of its competitors, quickly picks up and implements the innovations they have implemented. The general need for innovative investments with this type of innovation strategy is formed mainly due to the volume of development of scientific and technical products in the form of "engineering" and partly due to the acquisition of know-how.
“Backlog with minimal cost”. This type of innovation strategy lies in the fact that the enterprise does not deliberately develop new scientific and technical products on its own, but waits for it to appear on the market, using it subsequently with a significant reduction in the cost of its acquisition. In this case, the general need for innovative investments is formed mainly through the acquisition of know-how.
"Filling in the gaps". This type of innovation strategy is based on the implementation of only selected elements of innovative products available on the market. The general need for innovative investment in this case is formed mainly due to the volume of acquisition of non-exclusive licenses for know-how and franchising.
3. Selection and cost estimation of innovative investment objects. This process is carried out in two stages. At the first stage, in the context of the types of innovative investments provided for implementation in accordance with the chosen strategy, the proposal is studied and specific investment objects are formed (acquisition of know-how, payment for engineering services, etc.) that require financing in the coming period. At the second stage, the cost of individual investment objects is assessed. This assessment is based on the following principles:
for scientific and technical products, the market value of which is determined and fixed by the seller, the assessment is carried out on the basis of the offer prices;
for products that have no analogues (usually specific engineering services), the assessment is carried out on the basis of contract prices previously agreed with the contractor;
for scientific and technical products developed by the enterprise, the assessment is carried out according to the volume of the corresponding capital budget for its development.
4. Planning the need for investment resources for individual stages of innovation. Such calculations are carried out taking into account the total cost of investment objects and the life cycle of innovation (it consists of the following stages:
- development of an innovative solution;
- initial commissioning;
- expansion of implementation;
- improvement of innovation;
- termination of innovation.
5. Determination of the effectiveness of innovative investments. It is based on the use of the same indicators as for real investments (see Assessment of the effectiveness of real investments). The profit from the introduction of innovations is calculated using the direct account method or the method of differences (the difference between the amount of profit after and before the introduction of the innovation).
" Договорен фонд ... - инвестиционен фонд Traderson Foundation "